Thursday, February 23, 2006

Guilty

And now I feel all guilty....

Ok, she has to have some redeeming characteristics....

Um, well she's sort of nice.... But also kind of rude and well, ok, she isn't very nice at all actually. And she isn't very trustworthy either. OK, so she's basically morally despicable.

But I do feel sorry for her.

Oh, I got it! There is something really really good about her.

She is (usually) very open about what she doesn't know, and she's very honest about that (on most occasions). It's amazingly charming to find someone so lacking in hubris (most of the time)-- and that really is something to learn from!

Ok, now I feel better.

3 comments:

Confusion Say said...

Yeah....it's scary knowing there are people out there like that. I'd have given her the deeenomeeenator thing, but these other finds are pretty damning. She seems pretty rural.....she kinda reminds me of a girl I saw on a reality show where she was shocked to find out that African Americans had black feet. And was curious as to what other body parts were of that color.

Michael Hoag said...

Yes, and I've only spent a combined total of about 20 minutes with her. She seems quite determined to impress people with her big dumb.

Confusion Say said...

OMG!!! I just listened to your "denomejader" sound bite...that was frickin' hilarious!!!

 
!-- Site Meter -->