Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Aha! The front page of my singer web site has arrived!

Argh! I've decided that I hate hate hate Firefox! Hate hate hate!
Safari, for those of you who don't use it is simply the easiest fastest coolest and most stylish web browser ever invented.

However, after I slaved over the HTML, I think I've worked out most of the bugs for most browsers, so here it is:

http://homepage.mac.com/luckymortal/

So far I've got up a temporary front page where I mock the front page that I will eventually have, and a bio, and some sound files if you dare to navigate the site to find them. As for the front page, while I was looking around at singer and actor web pages I discovered that they are essentially the silliest narcisism fests known to man. Everyone has to be mugging at the camera in different angles trying to show their best "blue steel" look-- perfectly ridiculous. So I give it a go and show that I too can "have the look."

Also, if you can find it, there is a sound file up of my old band Drive-by Elvis, which I grow more impressed with every year. I now believe that I really missed out on something because I never saw us live.

I'll write more about all of this later, but for now I'm off to work....

No comments:

 
!-- Site Meter -->