Friday, February 03, 2006

Actor's web pages--really really ridiculously good looking

Ah well, I'm such a spoil sport... I was going to post some screenshots from some actor/singer web pages, but I just can't do it. Really, they are ridiculously funny to me-- totally taken right out of the script for Zoolander.... But when I thought about it, I decided that these are probably just good people who got some bad advice (or they are copying people who got bad advice.) and I can't bring myself to make fun of them here....

But for the few people who might read this here is my advice about "marketing" and "branding yourself:" the branding of the future is "unbranding." Every one of us has something unique that is in essence "brandable." When you make some materials that make you look like everyone else.... what's the point, even if you are really really really ridiculously good looking?

But then again, who am I to give career advice?

No comments:

 
!-- Site Meter -->