Monday, January 30, 2006

Hear lucky online

Well, I'm in the process of putting up a webpage and here are a couple of recent sound files: (And I'd love to get feedback about the availability of the files-- were they ok to access?)

Both of these are live performances and the sound quality isn't terribly good, but I'm very happy with the performances. They are also not characteristic of my operatic singing (I'm using a "rough, spiritualesque" technique), but they are fun, and they show the basic character of my voice. I think you'll need stuff it to download these until I can figure out a better way of doing things.

Go Down Moses takes a minute to get going, but toward the end (after a couple of transpositions and a long accelerando) I really cut loose.

Rise Up is me singing at Music By the Lake, and yes, that chorus is really yellin their silly heads off!

No comments:

 
!-- Site Meter -->