Thursday, August 17, 2006

Webeyoo!


You know how when you're on vacation you work more than when you're "at work?" Right. Well I guess I'm not really on vacation at all, I just have a different work schedule.I just updated my singing web page. Because I find most actor/singer web pages to be really silly, I resisted certain design elements for a long time. But in the end, I decided that my page needed to look more "professional."

So I think this page looks more professional, but I've still managed to avoid some of the design elements (as well as some of the technology elements) that I hate most. The page is more definitely more "dramatic." Also, there are certain expectations of what a "classical singer" should be, and I've tried to "brand" the page a little more "classical" or "opera singer."

Take a look and tell me what you think. Did everything render well on your browser/OS? If the page looks like butt on your computer, I'd really like to know!

1 comment:

Skahfee said...

Looks great on Firefox/Windows XP!

 
!-- Site Meter -->