Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My blog: apparently about Hitler's crossdressing earlobes.

Thanks to the magic of sitemeter, I sometimes can find out how people arrived at this blog. And let me tell you, you people think of some Freaky shite!

Here are some of my favorite searches that have brought people hither:

"mom teaching their songs to masterbate" What!? I didn't even know songs COULD masterbate! I mean what does that sound like? Like, could the song I'm listening to right now be masterbating and I don't even know? And what is dear ol mommy song doing encouraging the behavior! Can a song go blind? Hairy psalms?

"Hitler's earlobes" Now this search I get. You see Hitler actually had very cute earlobes. This isn't often talked about these days what with that whole holocaust thingie, but in his early years he made quite a living as a lobe model. See what I mean? What a QT!

"Crossdresser at Walmart" Everyday low prices. Where else?

"Long Division" Sick bastards!

"bill 4437" for dummies" Yup, they got that right, it sure is!

"Lack of Pants" I sure hope that's what this site is about!

Well, off I go to google "Smurf fashion: trousers or bikinis?"

3 comments:

Confusion Say said...

GOD!!!....those songs are a bunch of perverts. I wonder if even the Christian songs masterbate?? For shame.... for shame....

Skahfee said...

I am SOOOO upset that I didn't have sitemeter on my blog for the Great Blogwar of '06. I have it on our wedding site, but nothing exciting there yet. Although, apparently people are still visiting my blog, becuase I get a lot of referrals to the wedding site from there.

Also... Kelly got your note on her blog and emailed you, but I don't know if the email we have for you is any good. We did not, in fact, get the string quartet suggestions from you, but I would definitely like to see them!

Michael Hoag said...

So as an update to this post,

Apparently, many people get to this blog from searches having to do with masturbation, which is odd, because I can't recall ever having written about the topic. Today someone found me from a search for "different ways to masturbate." And "best ways for girls to masturbate."

This makes me wonder if this was the same person...
My guess is that they did the first search and came to my page and said "shootdang, this ain't no info on the han solo to and fro!" So they did a second search and thought "well maybe I missed the really important stuff about how to make the nasty solitaire."

As for the string quartet stuff, The info is on my computer somewheres.... I have a rehearsal tomorrow and them I'm teaching... so I'll try to find it Friday afternoon.

 
!-- Site Meter -->