Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Bunny day!

I can't wait to eat that bunny.




Mmm....




In other news, I had a rehearsal for my concert on April 29th. Sick as a dog... It was actually very interesting.... I made myself "sing out" for everything and it actually was pretty good. I take it as a good sign that I can now sing ok even after a week of sore throats, coughing fits and stuffed nose. The concert should be pretty good, although many people missed the rehearsal and others didn't know their music yet.

In other other news, isn't it interesting how we inherit our parents fears. Yesterday at rehearsal, one of the soprani and I walked over to a cafe, a trip that required a nice jaunt over a heating vent. Lisa said she was terrified of them because her dad had fallen through one before. she wasn't there of course, but she has learned this fear from her dad.

Me, I'm afraid of bears and cockroaches. And um...

pigeons.

These are fears that I inherited form my mother. In actuality, I'm not really afraid of any of these things, I think pigeons are kinda cute, and I'd LOVE to see a bear... but yet there is some level where the idea of these things are...

scary.

Cockroaches on the other hand...


Ughhhghghgh.... creepy.

1 comment:

Confusion Say said...

I started hating cheesecake when I was 4 years old after I saw a cartoon with Woody Woodpecker saying he hated cheesecake....yeah I was like 18 before I finally tried it and realized I liked it...leave it to cartoons to mess you up for life.

 
!-- Site Meter -->