Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm back!

Well, that about wraps up this seasons X-mas concerts for me. So I should have some time to sit down and think actual thoughts (that is if I can get all these blasted jingle bells out of my belfry.)

I was pretty happy with my singing at these concerts (though I was not happy with my voice)-- I hope to put up an MP3 of one of the pieces as soon as I can. It's an interesting thing that we do as singers-- to train ourselves to get up and give a fearless performance even though it feels like rats have been gnawing at the vocal folds. Intellectually I know that most of that harmonic intereference we hear when in bad voice is inefficient and it does not make it to the audience, but it sure doesn't make it FEEL any easier.

No comments:

 
!-- Site Meter -->