Monday, March 13, 2006

Music Brain Again

Well, I'm finally feeling better....
but now I'm all up in music brain again and I can't write anything.

A little more on immigration policy:

Firstly, I have to say that I am for a stronger immigration policy of some kind. I think that our current immigration status is dangerous for the American economy for the same reason that out-sourcing is; it turns us into a banana republic. It is a continuation of the ruinous policy of allowing an American elite to sell off our Autarky for personal profit. The end result is predictable and disastrous.

However, the proposed bill 4437 is soulless and cruel and would only push us further down the road to a Argentinean style economy.

This bill is the very definition of fascist economics. It would punish victims (small businesses-- the victims of our national economic policy of destroying small business, and immigrants) while appealing to nationalistic sentiment. It's main goal is to hinder small local businesses while helping big-business, further concentrating wealth in the hands of the ultra-wealthy-- the definition of fascist economics....

Just plain bad news.

1 comment:

Confusion Say said...

I'm so glad that the government has the time and money to build a fence instead of taking care of the hurricane victims.

 
!-- Site Meter -->